HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

what i think january will bring

posted on Jan 04, 2008 04:42PM
By the sound of what polylabel said, that when Mr Nemis replyed $28 to his $8 dollar statement i think noront is going to get down to drilling the anomaly to the immediate south.This is the anomaly that is about 5 to 8 times the size of eagle one.The conduit from eagle one connects to this anomaly,i have seen the chart that is at the office.So for me the most important news release was on Dec.21 were it states that we have 2.32% nickel in that conduit.For me this can only mean one thing at this point more nickel to the south.Heres what the news release said. The southerly step out assay results in hole 19 confirms that the Ni-Cu-PGE sulphide zone continues within the southerly striking peridotite filled conduit. We will keep on tracing this to the south and to depth after the Christmas break." states Richard Nemis, President and CEO of Noront. NOT-07-19 encountered the main mineralized zone between 104.2 meters and 110.8 meters over a drill intersection of 6.6 meters that averaged 0.63% Cu, 2.32% Ni, 1.13 g/t Pt, 3.93 g/t Pd, 0.06 g/t Au and 3.01 g/t Ag. This 37.5 meter step out to the south is quite encouraging as the grade remains consistent. This is just my opinion but i think Noront is going straight to where the conduit joins the anomaly and will start drilling holes right as soon as the drill and crew gets there,there is at least 2.32% nickel there and probably more at the bottom of the deposit how ever deep that may be.That chart ends here but i know by other charts that i have seen there is another part of this anomaly that goes south and is more than likely connected by more conduits to that much much larger anomaly that is completely on Noronts claims.When i found out that the conduit was full of nickel,and of course the other metals too,it was for me the best news release we have had because it once again reaffirmed to me that this is going to be big.Nobody knows how deep or how rich in ore those anomaly's are going to be but i know they will have at least 2.32% nickel for starters at the conduit.My imagination will do the rest.As for Mr Nemis saying $28 in response to $8 does not surprise me,Goldfinger asked Mr Nemis when we had a chance to talk with him at the AGM a question like that, and what he thought the price the claim would go for ,and Mr Nemis said well let me just say $28 was cheap compared to the sum he postulated with us.I think and this is only my thoughts Mr Nemis is about as fed up with the stock price manipulation with his and our little darling and is about to pull out all the stops!I have been long and strong on Noront since dec 2006 and have not taken any profit,tryed to swing trade and made selffufilling proficy of ending up with less shares come true.Just by a little.I just don't learn.Still Keeping The Faith,gratefully paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply