HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Strato,

The reason I did not respond to your post is because I find it in error and was hoping one of the more astute math guys would respond but I will try

You have 686000 ozs of platinum and at roughly 1500 per ounce platinum value shoud be 1 billion and 20 million not 82mil670thousand.

Paladium is worth more than $60 bucks an ounce. You are screwing up these figures with low ball numbers.

Round it off to 1,300,000 ozs times 350 bucks an ounce you will get roughly 450 million rather than 60 million.

I don't have time to go through the rest but perhaps you should recheck your numbers.

I could be wrong as well. I leave it to the more astute on the board to figure it out......

I know you have posted this before as well. Recheck and perhaps you could word things a little differently.

I would not brag about the fact that your are an accountant book keeper with those numbers. I'm just a nurse and I can see the error of your ways...:).

You make it sound like 1 big hole and thats it. Well you are wrong there too.....DonĀ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply