HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

sales price

posted on Jan 05, 2008 12:19PM

I too have found the reaction of the sp bewildering recently. We have had news that I would characterise as brilliant, including assay results, six other anomalies in the area, geological support from Dr.  Mungal (magma conduit...measurable in kilometers), the Wasserman Norris coverage, and Morgan Stanley.

I will leave the issue of stock manipulation for others to talk about, but I have noticed that other exploration/development companies go through similar volatility and similar periods where the sp languishes at low levels for an extended period. I found a company called Equinox Minerals in August 2006 and determined that my estimate of the value when it was to start production (June 2008) was several multiples of the value it was trading at then (around $1.30.) If you look at the graph (EQN on the TSX) you will notice that in January and February 2007 it languished between $1.60 to $1.90 and then shot right up. After a few dips and peaks along the way, the price is now $5.68 and I expect it to be in excess of $10 at the end of 2008.

Now Noront is at an earlier stage of development. Volatility and long periods where the SP does not meet our expectations and hopes is normal. Here on this forum most of us understand the staggering potential for Mcfauld's Lake, but most of the rest of the world does not. Again, leaving out bashers and manipulators, what most of the world sees is one ore body - currently under 10M tons. With an NI 43-101 in hand Noront will have a defined resource. With drill results from other ore bodies it will be easier to discount the nagging doubts such as 'Is there more ore out there?' With the successful completion of the ramp at Windfall we will be closer to an NI 43-101 there too.

The SP is out of our hands. Focus on value - both proven and what we expect with a relatively high level of certainty. Based on what we know, Mcfauld's Lake is potentially the biggest mineral discovery of the century. If you focus on the short-term gyrations in the SP, it will drive you crazy. Think instead of the six other anomalies in the area, the two-kilometer anomaly just south of DE, the magma conduit, the possibility this is the result of a meteor impact - currently only Sudbury holds that distinction for a nickle deposit, the richest nickle drill holes known, and the 53 oz/ton of gold hole at Windfall. Eventually the world will wake up and see what has been in front of them all along.

New Message
Please login to post a reply