HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Courage

in response to by
posted on Jan 09, 2008 05:52AM

I concur with your post - again it is a half glass full\empty topic.

But from math point of view the system (world financials) has its own limits of management, in certain situations any your decision will help to stabilize. And one of this kind was very close on August 2007. I am talking about psycological aspect at present time. Because it is a psycology forcing people to sell shining stocks.

There is another hard thing - for mutual funds there are some rules how to manage their portfolio. Thay definetly have their own stop loss signals. And as soon as market will dive deeper this limits, these funds will FORCED to sell, bringing the markets down again. This is the situation of 1929 crisis.

I don't want apocalyptical pictures here, I just want to make sure people here won't have to pink colours in their mind. The situation is really critical, critical enough to start talking about medieval ages to come back.

Of course there is not even arabs, but China and I have been talking about it. But China wants to buy as low as possible. US protects its own economy from foreign intrusion. They blocked China's attempts to buy Unicol for instance. And big recession is a very good argument to push US goverment to let them buy some key businesses in US. Same for arabs. Present bid is not the first one for Citibank and the last time it was blocked as well by US authorities. This is an ambigious situation - China needs US markets healthy to keep trade volume, but they do want to buy US businesses and need to push US down for it. How much time they will wait - don't know exactly. As I said before the first chance is on the next week, before the Q4 reports which could make markets unmountable at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply