HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT ownership comment or two

posted on Jan 10, 2008 09:09AM

I am away on holidays, but will chime in briefly.  First, great work D12, much appreciated. 

Next, Rosedale asked earlier today about major holders of NOT.  I have access to Thompson One and these are the numbers they are reporting:  PNP owns 11,482,600 and Sprott is next at 10,649,600.  I cannot confirm the date this is measured at but online at SEDAR we can find PNP concluded most of it's purchases on Oct 29, and Sprott filed on  Dec 10 that they had obtained 10.3% of NOT ownership.  This can be confirmed on SEDAR.com by searching Noront for their related documents.  Sprott excerised a major amount of warrants to move over the threshold.

What is important here is Sprott increased their NOT ownership, via the excersize of warrants primarily.  This is different then adding a buyer in the open market.  

It is reassuring both PNP and Sprott control this size of position.... think about this, two of the "smarter money" groups out there have controlling positions in NOT.  Anyway you slice it, that's good news. 

Regarding the comments from Sprott on BNN, I really don't know how to read into it.  I would say that if one does their own due dilligence, they would not worry to hard about what these guys say on any given day.  Clearly these guys are smart, but they should only be one small tool you use to make investment decisions.... NOTE: Sprott has already put there money where there mouth is.  That should speak volumes.

Although we are at lower prices, take time to consider what lies ahead.  There is so much more drilling to do that can prove the value of this resource up considerably.... we have only just begun, soon Johnny and June will be singing. 

....and don't forget about Windfall. 

not financial advise, please due your own due dilligence

regards

cwallace 

New Message
Please login to post a reply