HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Misterman, I have read your comments and do not find them to be offensive or alarming.

I believe that NOT will likely continue to drop with the rest of the market.

And I could care less.

Your comment about the retroactive wisdom of having taken some off the table at $6.00 is of course valid, when viewed with the old retro-specto goggles, but many of us (me included) did not take anything off the table for two reasons:

1. We do not have the confidence to time the market, and potentially miss the rocketship ride; and,

2. As attractive as $6.00 or $7.00 was. it did not represent our views of the ultimate value of the sahres of this company.

Nothing has changed, except that the world appears to be a bloody meltdown. Still the same company, same management, same great results, same potential.

Horror story all around us. Lot's of nickle, platinum, gold etc under our feet and waiting for the drill.

Not so terrible if you have the strength to turn off the computer and ride out this maelstrom.

That's what I am doing. I do not calculate what might have been...I would have to open a vein if I believed that the ship had sailed without me as I would have suffered catastrophic losses.

But in reality, I have lost nothing. I still have my shares. I continue to move forward with my company. I have no doubt that as we move forward, we will succeed to a degree which will be frankly, obscene.

I wish you all the best as a member of this forum. If you are long and strong, don't worry yourself over your past decisions to hold firm. All will be well.

Now, if you will forgive me, I cannot bear (ha ha) to remain awake for one second longer in this crapcan market.

Wake me at $20.00

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply