HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A Friday night posting, Pilsner included

posted on Feb 01, 2008 06:43PM

Good evening NOT,

I suppose I am breaking my own posting rules.... I don't like to post too frequently as I am not sure I have enough to share with the board.  However,  my girl's are asleep and it's not to late on a friday night.  This gives us all a chance to ponder the possibilities of NOT. 

I've thought recently about tcp's post on his discussion with Richard... 3 jv's coming soon.  Sounds Great.. the more the better.  Can you imagine having 7 JV partners.  Wow!  Most people I talk to can't understand the importance of having 7 or 8 or more drills on NOT land.  This many drills is important.

My thoughts on JV's: I will pose this question.... what if in the next news release NOT is the one who signed a JV on another companies property... what if NOT is the JV...  ie what if we buy into FNC or FWR land, for that matter PRB.  (For disclosure, i have minor positions in FWR and FNC... my real money is in NOT... that said, FWR looks like it's a real company)

Now I enjoy having other company's spend their money drilling NOT land but I think it would be just as interesting to see NOT turn the table and take a chunk out of one of the neighbors property, and  get control.  Would this not be wildly bullish?  Talk about confidence in what you have, NOT would be putting their money down on someone elses land, knowing full well they have multiple (see 7 or 8) anomolies on their own land yet to drill.  

In my opinion, it would make sense to strike whatever JV deal you could with one of these others, especially if you think they have the goods.  I'm sure NOT has the technical savy to scout out whom has what.  I think it is better to make this deal before hitting massive sulphides at DE2.  If there is a juicy DE10 on neighbor land, make the deal.  Perhaps don't step out with June until you've locked up whatever you want to.  If there is nothing more out there, fine.

I realise this may be unlikely, NOT signing on as JV partner, but, I've thrown it out there.  I suppose it's not fully out of the question.  Yet, maybe it's the Pilsner talking.

As for this weeks NOT trading.  I posted earlier in the week my thoughts on the NOT market.  It had been difficult with the weakness.  Unfortunately, us moving up 50% from the bottom gives us a new dilemma. 

Do you think you can get shares of NOT for less then $4.00 or $3.50?  Will NOT even trade down to $4.25 from here? 

My quesition to each of you, as an investor, does your need to be right mean you will potentially forego the opportunity to buy NOT shares right here and right now, just because they could go lower.  Right now you may think this is going back down to 3.95, but what if it doesn't?   If this is what many of us think it is, the risk of being on the outside when DE2 is found is not worth it.  

Get this straight, no one cares what you bought NOT for.... why should you care... put your ego away.  In the end, if NOT goes to 30 or 40 dollars, no one is going to care whether you got in at 4 or 5 dollars... just like anyone who bought after DE1 could careless if one of the older NOT investors got their shares at 40 or 60 cents, let alone 10 cents.  We only know we would have been fortunate to buy at any of those prices.  I suspect if the price of NOT was $27 we would think we were fortunate to have bought at $4.50

Do you believe in what the NOT lands hold?  Is this a worldclass deposit?  Is this our homerun?  Again, is this our homerune???

I can tell you, I was on a webcast with Sprott on Tuesday and listened to the Sprott manager on BNN yesterday, their tone on NOT was decidedly different then calling the discovery "a pencil,".... as the price was falling.   This week, there seemed to be an appreciation for having NOT in the Sprott funds, and at minimum, a hope for what NOT may do for the Sprott funds performance. 

Finally, I've told the NOT story over and over for the past 3 or 4 months... it doesn't grows old.  However, I've been asked recently, numerous times, why the progress is so slow.  In fact, the question is "if this is so great of a discovery, why is the share price so low.?  To all who have asked me....  thanks "genius" for timing the market with your question. lol...

we all need humilty, always.   (and while your at it, read "The Big Score," if you really want to understand)

However, my response is simple, this is how the market works.  You take what it gives you... and if it gives you opportunity, you had better make the most of it.  I feel absolutely fortunate that I can continue to tell this story, the same story I have been telling, until DE2 is found.  Once that happens, the dynamics change.  Hopefully those that acted and invested are enriched.  When DE2 is found, that's when the risk is lifted, and likely when the rest of the money can be put down on NOT, as she will be on a runaway to prices that make today's look like they did pre DE1. 

Do your own due dilligence, this is not financial advise

warmest regards in this freezing weather

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply