HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Someone can surely correct me, but I don't quite understand why some people think there are going to be joint ventures with compaies that are immediate neighbours. My understanding is that companies who have no present properties in the James Bay area or poor properties in the area, are the only ones that would show interest in spending their hard earned cash for a piece of the action.

If I owned Probe why would I JV with NOT if I already believe I have a piece of the pie only 450 meters away. No people these JV's that NOT's contracting is for outsiders to come in and help NOT defined their resource for a hansom sum(remember NOT's area is to big for NOT alone to drill in a timely fashion).. Probe has their own potential mine that they own 100% and can earn 100% profit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply