HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi QQ,

I am attempting to understand this myself. A short while ago several of us were looking at the ETM anomalies on the various sites. We noticed that some of them had white outs or blanked out areas.

We couldn't figure out what this was. The blanked out areas were hiding anomaly's according to us.

When I spoke with Don he informed me of what i wrote in the previous post. The only thing he stated which confounded me was "unfair advantage". Which I took to mean unfair advantage re share holders.

Knowing that the various plays chipped in for the ETMs, what would prevent them from going beyond their properties and doing some free land? If this free land near their areas is ETM'd and the info given to them it would greatly decrease the guesswork on where to stake the next claims. That is the only logical explanation for the phrase "unfair advantage" that I could come up with.

As for the map you are referring to.  The one that looks like there is a black cloud over it is confounding especially when it is all staked as you say.  I'm sure there are others on the board who will recall us discussing these pics some time ago. When I look at Helium's map on a big screen Imac, I see a lot of area not yet staked. I am suggesting that they will get more info than is on their area. They may get info from surrounding their areas for pinpoint staking.

Am I making sense QQ?? retirerich has posted a response so he may have some independent information.....Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply