HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Eagleeye,

When I was discussing this issue with management of one of the major plays, I was informed that several plays chipped in to have the whole area done with the new ETMs. Thats very close spacing, only 50 to 100 foot spacings etc. as I understand it.

I was then informed that the company doing the work will take the information and cut it up so that each play gets only their areas.

He then said something very strange which bothered me for some time until now. He said that each play that chipped in would be getting the info at the same time. You know how it is when you are trying to ask the right questions and remember the answers so you don't sound like a total goof on the board when you report. So in that process things get jumbled and you attempt too remember too much.

I asked why it was so vital that each area play get the etm results at the same time. His response to me at the time was "to give everyone fair advantage".

I couldn't get a handle on this statement nor would he respond when I asked what he meant by that seemingly off the wall silly question. He clammed up.

Now a few weeks later I see that each play is beginning to get their own results from the ETMs. I noticed that some received them while other plays waited and a few are still waiting I believe. So I started thinking, what does he mean by unfair advantage when the various plays are beginning to get some of their results.

The good members of this board with their questions and discussing things has brought something to my attention. I thought I should share it with you all.

IMHO the reason he stated the term unfair advantage is because of the unreadable areas. The unreadable areas are in all probability formerly uncharted and not staked as yet.

The phrase "to give everyone fair advantage" refers to the areas with anomaly's that remain unclaimed!!!! This brings us back to the shading of the area maps.

I can think of no other logical reason for the shading. If the shading is an error they would not release it. Professionals seldom make those kinds of mistakes .

So I suggest that these are yet unclaimed areas and when the ETMS are distributed to everyone at the same time we can expect another staking rush.

As was mentioned all over the world, this play is just getting started. A few months and look at the commotion lol...

Welcome to any comments.

Other issues.

My meeting did not occur last night. The lab or labs as the case may be is working double shifts. Last nights meeting was postponed for a very short time.

CAVO, inbox me....whrever you are...Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply