HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few brief points,

posted on Feb 24, 2008 06:34PM

As unlikely as that may be. I've been out of town.

First, regarding the PP. I can't recall if this has been stated, but in either the January or Feb Genuity report, the analyst stated the positions held by both PNP and Sprott.

In addition, they stated they would not be surprised if up to 20% of the company is also owned by majors.

This is important and although it doesn't justify the PP, it should be considered when weighing the reasoning behind raising cash. I have concluded it is great they have raised the cash, regardless of the full reasoning.

I tend to agree that Sprott may not always be our friend, but, shares in their hands will likely need to be torn away from them should a bidding war ensue... I supect the same for PNP. It is not unthinkable to want these guys to own a combined 20% of the company, should a major(s) start the bidding.

Second, I spoke to a friend this week about owning a number of differnent stocks, NOT being one. As I discussed my favorite few stocks, my friend said "it was obvious that NOT's the one he should put his money in".... he said, "you have so much passion when you speak about it. " I laughed and told him in honesty, it was the one I was most passionate about and the one I was most nervous.

I told him I had done as much DD as I could, and that I had placed a disproportionate amount of my portfolio in NOT, I had much to lose. ( Keep in mind, I have stated I firmly believe you put more money down on your potential homeruns)... Also, I had told many people close to me the NOT story and their money was on the line.

This was one story I had so much to lose should I be wrong.... and really, only money, and ego (insecurity) to gain. For if we are right with NOT, I am fairly certain I will not see another NOT for many, many years to come.

My friend smiled... and thanked me for discussing NOT with him and told me of course he would be buying.... He also told me that NOT wasn't mine to be right or wrong about.... NOT was not mine.

Shortly after, I agreed. NOT is not mine, perhaps a fraction in ownership, but not in it's glory or in my cross to bare.

wishing all NOT holders my sincerest best in the days and weeks to come.

not financial advise, do your own DD.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply