HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Conservative Hypotheticals...

posted on Feb 26, 2008 12:19PM

Some math to consider...

We have 8 geophysical targets in the vicinity of DE1, including DE1.

Let's say of 6 out of the 8, including DE1, contain an average 5 million tonnes of ore each at an average rock value of $650/tonne (I know DE1 probably contains more, but we are being conservative here to make point). And let's say the other 2 are duds.

That would be 30 million tonnes worth a gross value of $19.5 billion. Not including any consideration for deeper minerlization that may connect at least some of the anomalies (such as the so-called "ghost bridges").

Discount to NPV of 15% (could probably higher given the tonnage), which is $2.925 billion, and divide that by, let's say 140,000,000 shares, and that equals a valuation of roughly $21/share. I take this to be conservative given my tonnage assumption, and the $650 average rock value, per anomaly.

Just to compare, if we were boost the values in our above scenario to an average of 7 million tonnes with an average rock value of $850/tonne, per anomaly, that would increase the valuation to $38.25/share.

Given that the hit on Eagle 2 has confirmed that the geophysics are 'tuned' to finding this Ni-Cu-PGM minerlization, I thinks its reasonable to conclude that the probability is now much higher that there will be at least 4 other 'eagles' landing.  In addition, bear in mind that at least some of these 'eagles' are probably sitting on the same branch(s)...

Do ya 'feel' me?

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply