HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey Stratopod. Don't forget to put the skis on the front of your car this morning. The roads are terrible...including the main arterials. Canada.... the place to live...especially if you like testing out your driving skills ;)

Good luck today with NOT. I think it may be over the 7.00 mark again. What a nice runup after the drift under 6.00 yesterday. Was that due to the warrants? I really want to know how those warrants work. I'm thinking to myself...what is the gain of purchasing warrants at 4.00 that can be sold off at an excellerated rate at 5.00, but only if we hold a 6.00 price for 10 days straight. Did I miss something there. Why wouldn't we be getting 6.00 for the warrants then. One great thing. Money doesn't seem to be a problem for NOT to raise anymore. They flip warrants like daytraders flip shares now. That is a stock with exceptional upside...

Have a good day Stratapod...

MM

New Message
Please login to post a reply