HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just spoke with David Graham at Noront

posted on Mar 10, 2008 10:35AM

Mr. Graham is a very helpful man.

1) He anticipates some additional infill holes at Eagle One once the independent consultants working on the NI 43-101 come back with their recommendations.

2) They have defined Eagle One to the point where the mineralized zone is surface mineable (to a depth of about 250m.) Beyond this it would be underground mining. Eagle One has an 80 degree plunge from north to south and is deepening.

3) One drill is at Eagle Two and the other is at another anomaly. (He did not want to say which one.)

4) Hole numbering scheme is chronological. (So the 'missing' four holes from Eagle Two numbering scheme were actually drilled elsewhere.)

5) They are getting better at interpreting the geophysics of the area. (The way he responded to this suggested he thought they had progressed a tremendous amount. This helps gives me confidence that Noront will have a much higher success ratio than other companies operating in the area.)

6) The burn rate at the Double Eagle project (not Noront) is about $1.75 million.

7) They have a first, though not final, draft on the drilling for the JV's.

8) The JV's may be using Noront's drills or they may be provided by the JV partners.

9) Noront is looking to solve the assay lead-time issue in the near future.

Have a wonderful day!

New Message
Please login to post a reply