HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Be Ye NOT Afeard!

posted on Mar 17, 2008 06:19AM

That the market dives and swoons and swirls around the proverbial bowl for this has nothing to do with our find. it is precisiely for days like this that I have consistently recommended a refreshing snooze.

Many moons ago (twas October methinks) I posted the following trifle:

"Much of the market is a mindless. emotional herd, that fluctuates between braying with excitement or cowering in fear.

And I could care less.

BY all means. celebrate the extraordinary rise in price over the last couple of months, but do not become married to the expectation that such a rise will continue at this pace. If it does, wonderful! If not, the property and it's potential remain exactly the same. The market doesn't dictate what's in the ground. The property could care less about the market. I share that with the property. It is crystal clear that we are on to something quite wonderful here, but your ultimate success may well be coupled to your patience."

That of course remains equally true today, and if you will forgive the ultimate narcissim of the self quote, perhaps you will see that the jokers at Bear Stearns (ever notice their initials) or the yahoos that plunged the US into the subprime fiasco, have not and cannot change the reality of our magnificent finds.

Remember always that the market does not dictate what is in the ground...that is the sole domain of the drills and our marvelous team.

Let them get on with their work, while we offer up a quiet thanks that we did not follow the heard into their "blue chip" troubles.

Thus endeth my sermon. Think I'll try one of the little blue pills this time...ahhh...yes...that's better.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Wake me at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply