HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Windfall Assays: Can't wait for the results

posted on Mar 18, 2008 07:20AM

What a wonderful surprise! (although looking at the price action of BMK and SPQ and lack of price appreciation along with MGR as part of the halt it could have and was predicted by many other posters: great job all)

Now we wait for the assays and I wonder why a halt and I summize that they can only be significant; why else the reason for a halt. I also like the words "shallow drill holes" which could suggest gold close to the service and that is good news. Ok why the ramp. I will just wait for the news release and see what comes out.

"Recently a number of shallow drill holes were completed in support of a geotechnical and hydrological study by Forage Abitibi under the supervision of Qualitas Monterval "Monterval" geotechnical sub contractor arranged by the company's contractor Genivar LP of Val d'Or, Quebec. Assay results from these drill holes have been received and will be reported as soon as it can be prepared by the Company."

New Message
Please login to post a reply