HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

April fatigue: an emotional piece

posted on Apr 15, 2008 07:46PM

This is a difficult trading and investment environment for NOT shareholders. It would be remiss to not discuss how hard it is to hold on to your shares when the news you are awaiting does not come, whatever news it may be. And this environment has now gone on for weeks.

As it turns out, we are mimicking what happend in "The Big Score," in our own way. This has been a tremendous test for many, holding while waiting for assays of eagle 2, waiting for news of more and more hits. Investor fatigue is taking hold of many NOT holders. This fatigue will likely play out until the "end game" for NOT.... and many will be shaken before the final pay day.

I would suggest patience... if you have come this far on the NOT journey, perhaps you will come a little further. There will be news, likely a lot of great news... and from time to time disappointing news as well. It can be expected.

The thing is, we will get the assays and whatever news you are awaiting, and then we will begin to wait for the next piece of news... the same battle we face now, our impatience, our needing to be right, we will face again and again. As an investor, we had better learn to deal with this.

And, when we finally get the news we are waiting for, what if the market does not immediately act how we think it should. What if the assays from Eagle 2 come back and they are in fact spectacular? If NOT doesn't immediately move to $8-$10, will you be alright? or will you wonder what news it will take to get NOT's price higher. Will you think you have made a poor decision if the market doesn't immediately reward you for your "correct" investment thesis.

I fear the immediate gratification many seek will cost them the very likely eventual pay day at significantly higher prices... many here are long, but I also suspect many here would be fine getting there money out at $8 or $9.00 and moving on, not having the patience to wait for the full upside in NOT. They would as soon tell there buddy how they made a quick buck in the market.

Many on this board have been here longer then I and have multiples more experience and wisdom to share then I. What I will share is this. I can tell you, the fatigue I feel, and the fatigue I sense from many, is the price we need to pay to earn our money here.

I've been here before, in a similar situation and lost (sold) my shares. I've been in stocks with excellent potential, (perhaps not as much potential as NOT, but similar) and not made it for the pay day that all the DD in the world should have earned. If you've done your due dilligance, and feel this is "our big score," our home run, then sit tight and patiently wait.

It is my wish that many friends and new investors on this board can hold on to their shares over the remainder of this year and into next, and watch this story fully unfold. We only get a small number of these potentially life changing stocks to invest in.

Don't feel you need to make the quick buck to be right.... be right and make every dollar that is on the table for us NOT shareholders to make... if you can wait this story out, you deserve it, and you will have earned it. "Our big score" is in site, don't get to caught up in the daily emotion we are all currently battling. We are all swimming in the same lake... I hope we can all make it to the other side.

Newbies hold on tight.... as you will be tested over and over again.

not financial advise, due your own DD

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply