HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

posted on Apr 22, 2008 01:16PM

Haven't posted for a while...yawn...been snoozing.....snort.....see the stock's gone down a bit......gosh, maybe i should have BAILED at $7.50...LOL, yea right...

Ok. a little disclosure...bought a few more shares in the $5.30 range...wanted to go up to a nice ROUND number (won't tell you how much but it makes me gasp every time I look at it :) ...been giggling in my sleep ever since.

Opened one eye to look at the ramp at Windfall. Kind of looks like I would expect a mine to look like. Lot's of guys in hard hats smiling and a big dark doorway down to the motherlode. Can't believe after all these years we have something that really looks like that. Get's the heart pounding.

The so called volatility and long periods without news is exactly what I expect with these types of plays. This kind of exploration takes time, lot's of time, and the clock has barely started to run. Think of a jig saw puzzle with a million pieces. The final picture is breathtakingly beautiful, but how the hell does piece 2457 fit into 89632 and where did I put piece 923847?

Only think we know, is that eventually, with the proper patience and expertise, all the little pieces will fall into place.

Hopefully everyone will play nice, and not hide any pieces!

All is as it should be. No surprises, no disappointments.

News will arrive when it arrives. Lots of news over lots of months.

I remain fat on shares and contented. Patient and contented.

Stay focused. Stay well.

Nighty-night.

Wake me up at $20.00

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply