HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I really don't understand bashers.

posted on Apr 23, 2008 03:29PM

Like over on the other forum. Do they really think that we believe they have nothing to gain and no agenda with their comments. It seems pretty transparent to me. Why on earth would somebody cruise around internet forums just looking to make negative comments if they don't stand to profit from it somehow. Its a logical deduction in my opinion that if there is enough interest in the stock for people to show up and start bashing it that they are here for a reason. Does anybody actually fall for it? I hope most people have more sense than that.

Either that or there are a lot of sad, sad people that don't get out of the house enough and have nothing better to do than post comments on internet boards for their own ammusement.

So don't let these chunderheads convince you to part with your shares. They have everything to gain and you have everything to lose. Why else would they be here.

Thats my little rant. I'm pretty new to investing and I'm learning as I go, but its pretty insulting to my intelligence to think that someone believes they can get me to give them my shares by telling me the sky is falling.

OK, I guess thats my rant now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply