HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Perfect analogy

posted on Apr 24, 2008 03:17PM

I can't take credit for this, I scooped it off another forum and changed the reference to NORONT. I think you'll like this.

Well I will give you an analogy of what this waiting for news out of NORONT is like for me. It's just like being pregnant and the due date has come and gone. You wait all day waiting...expecting and nothing. Another day comes and goes and one is still pregnant. You know that it is going to happen and sooner rather than later. You meet people on the street and they say--"haven't you had your baby yet? Been checking the papers for the baby announcement and nothing" After a few weeks of being overdue people get worried and phone-still pregnant? What's happening? Anything wrong with the baby? Nope--just taking his time on his time table not mine.

Finally after 2 1/2 weeks--baby comes--he's a big one. Well worth waiting for.

Waiting for this stock to do something is definitely similar to what I went through with my son.

I think we all feel a little pregnant right now.

Storm

New Message
Please login to post a reply