HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

when this started

posted on Apr 25, 2008 04:39PM
To me it looks like the cat was out of the bag,monday 3:47 when someone hit the bid with 100,000 shares,and knocked the SP down to 4.85.That was the start of the take down in share price to a crazy level that is hard to predict the bottom.I do not think Mr.Nemis and team knew much more before then,and did not realize there was a problem until wensday when the rest of us caught on too.They were expecting by Mr.Novak's words assays last wensday.So they were bind sided by the leak like we were and had to act fast as to not cause more panic than there already was,because by Thursday we were all sure something was amiss.Just look at what happened on our Agoracom form,we were all played,and i am including Mr Nemis and team like a trophy rainbow,i thought about this long and hard and this is the only thing that made any sense to me.So now we know that there are spys everywhere for the MM and they find out things before us small frys,and maybe even before Mr.Nemis.The company would not and will not sell us down the road,at times even i had doughts this week what was happening.Like is said i thought about this long and hard and the chain of events seen to me to only fit this way.No conspiracy just a leak/spying and bindsided by people that do this all the time and are ,by my estimation the best in the business.If you think about it you too mite see it like i see it.Boy was i pissed Thursday but i am better now thanks to Mr.Nemis and team thanks guys for putting an end to the doughts.gratefully paliman
New Message
Please login to post a reply