HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few observations of yesterday

posted on Apr 26, 2008 01:53PM

When I arrived at the office my jaw dropped open with the headline... I got about 3 sentences in and the phone rang. It was a friend calling with the NOT update... I asked if I should just head home, for the day, head back to sleep for some zzzz's... he said it wasn't as bad as our my imagination may lead me to believe.

My friend called the NOT office and gave me the update back. Long story short, the office spent plenty of time with him.... answering his concerns. I hope he will post some of his findings here, he's a "professional lurker".

Anyway, we watched the first half our of trading, and it was shocking. The pre bid dropped before our eyes, 4.20, 4.10, 4.00 3.95, 4.00... then we were open and down she went. The volume was impressive for NOT... sadly, many of the little guys were cleaned out.

Watching the trades, they were small blocks. I looked at the blocks when the volume was around 1.8 million and there were only 4 blocks larger then 20,000 shares, the high was around 48000. 1.7million or so of the shares were small potatoes, retail I assume, getting there pockets picked in the heat of the extreme panic mode.

And then something strange happend.... we could feel it... the tides turned and you could see it in the trades... my friend and I both saw the bottom, at least for the day. It felt good, and at one point we were even wagering whether NOT would close above Thusday's close.( I lost) Just like that the buyers were back, and many "ma and pops" were out of NOT. hoping to buy back much cheaper, if at all.

Well, assuming we get some news on assays over the next few weeks, and assuming they are fairly good, we'll be back over $5 fairly quick.... and ma and pop will be buying back around $5.50 or so. "once the coast is clear."

Congrats to all who picked some up yesterday... it was scarry, but days like yesterday are why we are in the market... The extreme fear we had to deal with we have felt before and we will feel again... the key is figuring out how to get through it, and doing what your gut may otherwise tell you not to... ie, don't sell, buy.

Days like yesterday don't come often, but present the best opportunities. Lets face it, the fear was building all week, you could feel it on this board and yesterday was a capitulation... can we go lower, perhaps. My bet is yesterdays bottom holds and we start a new rise.

On the bright side, maybe it's time we start discounting some positive potential news releases back into our price... rather then only the doom and gloom.... Heaven forbid we get some good assays back. Maybe someone can post a list of all the potential good news we are waiting for to remind the readers.

not financial advise, do your own dd.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply