HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What is ahead for this week?

posted on Apr 27, 2008 06:06AM

How will the the up coming week treat our little NORONT. I believe that there are enough institutional buyer's interested and wanting a bigger share that we are not likely to go lower than the low of Friday. This of course is assuming we do not get assays back quickly. This quote from the release I think is very relevant as to how quickly those result could come back, "SGS has assured the Company and its consultants, that it intends to give this matter top priority!" Here is how I see it: this lab has screwed up and they need to fix this, and fix this fast, to prove they are a credible lab. The error has been made, the cats out of the bag there is no use trying to deny it. In my business we say admit the obvious(when dealing with the media). So you have goofed, screwed up, blew it, ruined your reputation call it what you want it is just not good for your business. So now what. Well the only thing for this lab to do now is do it right and do it fast to show you have the integrity to deal with the problem. This people is why I believe we will likely see some assays in spite of the mistake in a relatively short period. I'm even willing to say by the end of the week.

I am not concerned because my NOT is not the issue. Now

Keep the Faith

Apr 27, 2008 06:20AM
Apr 27, 2008 06:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply