HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

First.....thanks to Johndefur for your many informative posts...your experience in analyzing drill results appear to exceed anyone else here at the moment

My interpretation has to rely more on market movement in determining good vs bad results for the most part...and quite often the stock moves in an opposite direction to where it should

Regardless.....my interpretation of recent events with respect to stock price movement is as follows:

The nice uptick yesturday with NOT and BMK doesn't appear to have anything to do with the news today from SPQ

The SPQ news today appears to have put the fire out for the time being with regards to the momentum....it for sure caused somewhat of a distraction

The market either doesn't quite know how to interpret the results or interprets them as so so

More mineralization only adds value here.....if anything, helps to create a new bottom floor on the stock prices in the area

We continue to hold the majority of our gains from yesturday, so whatever moved NOT and BMK is still lurking...

Most of the buying came in the afternoon yesturday.....I expect heavier volume in the afternoon again today....just a hunch

Everyday brings us one day closer to news.....every week I can't help but think....next week for sure

New Message
Please login to post a reply