HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

hello sambone,

thanks for the kind words. i have not seen enough drill results to FULLY understand what we have in order to make the comparisons you have requested, this is not a comment on your questions (very good and valid) but more a comment on my geologic skill set.

my goal in writing about the pgm's at bushveld ie merensky and ug-2 was to get the noront pgm possibilities discussion brought more to the fore on this site. as a group we can make some valuable progress.

i am hoping rockaur can help us better visualize and interpret what we have in terms at mcfaulds lake area regarding specifically the pgm metals when analyzed as stand alone results. his skills are far superior to mine.

likewise john defur AND some others have some excellent skills in these areas of geologic interpretation and are probably able to add some keen insights regarding the pgm hits and comparison to other pgm finds.

i, like you, would appreciate someone with the skills to jump in and help the noront and mcfaulds lake "area play" fans have a better understanding.

all the best.

regards,

jsq

New Message
Please login to post a reply