HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Volume does not reflect the bellyaching, n'est-ce pas?

Volume does not reflect the bellyaching, n'est-ce pas?

posted on May 29, 2008 11:32AM

For all the introspective, bellybutton searching, handwringing , second guessing, whining "gonna call the office" claptrap that has recently filled this board, don't you find it kind of remarkable that the volume of shares trading is generally less than 1-2% of the outstanding float a day? Hmmmmmm?????

Can't make sense out of the last releases? Really? Shocking! I would have thought that everyone who purchased shares had at least an M.Sc in Geology!

If you do not not, why would you have purchased shares in this type of company?

Wait....I think maybe I can guess....

1. You have some idea what gold looks like....some of you have little rings of it on your fingers;

2. You have some idea what platinum looks like (goes really nice with diamonds);

3. Chrome...wait a second...that's the stuff on some bumpers, right? And forks? Always wondered where that came from!

4. Someone told you about these guys Nemis and Harvey et al. Said something about how they know their way around a metals claim...been pretty successful in the past, and seem to have known where to put the drills right from the start;

I am sure there are various other reasons why you decided to plunk your hard earned cash into this company. You prpbably figured that there was some serious money to be made.

And you were right! Congratulations! Well done!

But here's the thing. When a company is trying its hardest to figure out the extent of a find of this calibre, it takes a long time and plenty of hard work. If somebody told you, or you came up on you own with the idea, that this was a quick cash scheme, you've been duped. This is not a quick cash scheme. This is going to take a lot of time, effort, money and dedication before we have the full story, before all is revealed. Nothing easy, nothing obvious. Lot's of slogging and waiting, and dreaming...

Picture a footbal field. a mile deep. Now picture yourself in the middle of that field with a drinking straw. The good news is that you have a whole box of drinking straws and they attach, one to the other. As you sink those straws into that field, what come back is tubes scattered with gold, platinum, nickle, copper and chrome. Hurray! Wonder how deep it goes, or where it starts, or how it looks down there...so many questions!

So you invested because you figured that somehow, by poking 50 or so holes into that football field all would be revealed! Are you nuts? Even with a lot more boxes of straws and a lot more men, it's going to take time to figure things out.

N'est-ce pas?

Now let's not forget that we're not talking about your local football field here. No, we're talking about a god forsaken stretch of swamp that would spell the end of most of you in about two days. If the bird sized mosquitoes didn't carry you away in the summer, the bone numbing cold would send you scurrying for cover in the winter...

But that's you...not our team. They are continuing to pursue your dream under the fine leadership of Richard and his crew.

Bottom line...don't panic. Don't even worry. All is as it should be. We are moving along at a splendid pace. Get comfy, it's going to be a long and very interesting ride as the ring slowly reveals it's secrets.

And keep an eye on the volume. A message of comfort is there to be seen.

I for one will resume my sleep. Not one share will leave my hands until all is revealed.

Best to all.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply