HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bad, bad, Benton...

posted on Jun 13, 2008 01:21PM

I would like to thank you all for the dialogue regarding my post today. Nice to stir up the pot sometimes, and challenge the status quo...

I think a select few of you missed the 'message' of the post... The title was meant to grab your attention, but the post was not about throwing Mr. Nemis under the bus, as Bullyboy so humourously put it, or replacing Mr. Nemis, and I am not leading a revolt against Mr. Nemis. If this is what you concluded, I suggest you reread my post slowly and digest the message.

What I was suggesting is that it is Mr. Nemis who should to hire a CEO, who would effectively work with and under Mr. Nemis (as President), as he/she would understand that everything about Noront that she or he is promoting/selling is the result of the hardwork of Mr. Nemis and current managmentand staff. Think of it as Mr. Nemis making way for somebody to help him lead the company and by managing the daily and assertive promotion of the company that is required, and which Mr. Nemis is currently unable to handle...

Finally, I was not at all suggesting that it should be Robert Friedland...,

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply