HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"If you have come this far,"

posted on Jun 23, 2008 06:05PM

Could there be optimism in the air... ?

I appreciate Canseco's post today... that said, I also believe this is short term pain, albeit a few months already. Hang in gang. "If you have come this far, perhaps you will come a little further."

I believe Nemis sold shares during his blackout period.... does anyone know how long this period will last? My point, perhaps we should not be ready for assay results this week, or tomorrow, if there is a fixed period this blackout period lasts.... perhaps news doesn't flow during this period. Can anyone comment? (I hope I am jinxing this, lol)

Regarding the assays.... if DE2 gets richer at depth, which is likely given the delay, we have good news to come. D12 has been bang on for quite awhile... please newbies and burnt out bulls, pay attention to D12.

Brings me to one of Sinlairs favorite quotes, " there is nothing more bearish then a burnt out bull." or something to that extent.

We have yet to confirm a second high grade hole find. Re-read the importance of this in "The Big Score." When DE2nickel offically lands, we will be in the money. If we get a few good intercepts at depth and in high grade, this whole story improves dramatically. We are a similar price as where we were in January... back then we didn't have DE2, and the chromite or a nearly 600 meter ramp at Windfall, or 50 million in the bank, or Mungall full time, or ... you get the point.

We know we have something special here. Nickel at grades like this are ridiculous. The Chromite/ platinum story is going to heat up. Take it or leave it... you are an investor.

If there is a blackout period for share sales that prohibits news, possibly one of the great buying opportunities is upon us. If you are on margin, better call your loans/mortgage agent and figure out how not to get called out of your positions. If you are called, this was a lesson you needed to learn. I feel for you, and again, I feel it is short term pain.

Remember, this isn't a technical story at this point, we have specific news to come to market... we are waiting for:

1. DE2 nickel grades, preferably above 2% or somewhere close.

2. reference to the greatest Chromite finds in the world.... repeat, in the world.

3. windfall news, the original glory hole will show up one day and if it's got any dimension to it, we have two front and center projects.

there is starting to be emotion that usually comes near short term, if not long term bottoms. People are scared... investors confidence is challenged...

you must bear down... you must face this short term pain if you are to make money here... we are close to an emotional bottom, and it will not feel good... we've come through this before, I hope you all make it..."If you have come this far..."

regards

please do your due dilligance, this is the only financial advice

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply