HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Mucker and welcome to the forum. Your point of view is actually quite clear. I believe you stated it well. The only problem is that it is flawed.

This is a speculative stock. It is trading today at 3.00 +/-. You want to see enough reserves to justify a mine. That will come. When those reserves are there and proven though, the SP will probably be in the 30.00+/- range. Using your point of view, we will require a huge bump up then to justify your paying the 30.00 SP???

Also Thunder Bay got it's start as the kicking off point for the railroad west. As seen from anywhere west of Winnipeg, It is called the Lakehead (as in where shipping is transferred from rail to ship).

If Sudbury was started when the railroad blasted rock for the railbed, why did Sudbury have to prove up enough ore to justify the railroad???

Fun,really, but interesting chit chat on a slow afternoon.

Regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply