HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sunday afternoon thoughts

posted on Jul 06, 2008 12:37PM

I think what Richard and co. have done is brilliant! To say they want to go it alone, means anyone wanting to buy us out will have to pay a substantial amount of in-situ. value to Noront for consideration. I'm quite certain they know what retail doesn't at the moment. They have been making Swiss cheese out of DE-2 for some time and are probably waiting for the right time to release information. Richard, being at the helm of this ship, will no doubt make alot of money ( as we all hope too!) but wouldn't you like to have the title of being one of the masterminds behind the ROF as bragging rights? Perhaps Richard and co. don't want to retire anytime soon. I mean, would you want someone else taking "your world class find" and putting their name on everything thereafter?

Just my thoughts. Can't wait for Monday and perhaps more news releases.

Best of luck to all of us.

96klite

New Message
Please login to post a reply