HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"The Shawshank Redemption" revisited

posted on Jul 08, 2008 08:41PM

New to NOT.... or been here awhile and scared. Perhaps you have your convictions... all of you, stand your ground. Tonight, there is stress, but there is also a light shining in.

My friend Canseco and I struck up a friendship a few months ago when we passed a few quips about "The Shawshank Redemption." I'm sure most of you here have seen the movie.

Today, it feels like we are in the tunnel, Andy's tunnel crawling toward freedom.... crawling through all of it, not sure if we will make it out. And somewhere in all of it, the light is there and so is the end of the tunnel... somewhere in that pile, Andy Dufresne's makes it through.... he makes it through all of it and comes out the other side.

I suppose we are all Andy right now. We've been beaten up... and molested by the powers that be.... but yet, we are still here. We've managed to escape, and, at this moment the light is in front of us.... I sure hope you all can make it.

As Canseco might say... some of us are "the Warden," and now is the time to pay for all of this. I hope no ill will to anyone, but, understand the market will serve it up to us all in due time. We've been through this.... in January and March.... we've faced this.

I am not surprised that Sprott put out the BS line they did today... mild form prostitution... they will sell themselves, and do sell themselves again and again.

There will be a day when the big houses will simply take Sprott hem to the cleaners.... that will be it. Big money can always force little money to crack...

you Sprott potatoes are but small potatoes in it all... too bad. Yet, I've have been a fan of Sprott's for years... but clearly, you guys represent much that is wrong in the world,,... BS for the sake of money, all you can.... you will manipulate all you can, and justify it as fair. And yet somehow we accept that as a worthwhile pursuit....

I have bought Sprott funds in the past, they were cool and cache for awhile. Not me, not anymore.... and yes, their funds have made some money in the past........ some of their funds have a great track record..... but, in time, pride will come before the fall, that's how it works.... (remember Henry Blodget and Mary Meeker).

If there ever was a time for a mutual company to sell out, it's when the market puts a premium on the Book value of a broker,l much like Sprott...that is an an obvious sell...

One message I can pass along from the "Alex Doulis" book I've referenced previous is, in essence, "the smart private brokerages always sold themselves when they could get a premium to book value, because they alway new that is all their assets were worth.

I'm not sure if I'm happy the Sprott IPO opened lower, I suppose it sends Sprott a message,.... enjoy..., and there is more to come.

I suspect all Sprott is is a bunch of Wardens'. No doubt they are smart and have been great performers... but, they will be dealt with in time...." whether by a bigger fish, and there are plenty, or.... just give the "the Warden the gun."

Shift gears,

I suppose I'd wonder if "Brooks was here," right now, what would he do?

What about Red, and what about you? Would you stand on the chair also, to swing? Is it time to call it a day with NOT, and carve your name nest to Brooks? is this it? or will this pass?

I wonder if Andy has made it to his island.... and, more important, if I will ever find him there..

Today, we are crawling through it all...

I reiterate, if you have made it this far, perhaps you can come a little bit further.

not financial advice, due your own dd

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply