HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mcfauld Lake Info

posted on Jul 11, 2008 01:15PM

I haven't been on here for a while. Reading, but not posting. It seems there are a lot of worried people out there. With the stocks going flat its easy to forget the amount of activity going on at the drill site. Well I can tell everyone that nothing has changed at Mcfaulds lake for the worse. In fact, everything is really just starting to get going at a pretty good pace now. I was in Webequie a few times in the past month or so and its like a friggin northern metropolis. They are currently building a new terminal at the airport. The shear number of flights going to and from the Mcfaulds area is mind blowing. There are floatplanes based in Webequie now solely for work between Webequie and Mcfaulds. Add in the numerous helicopters and almost constant flights from Pickle Lake to the Mcfaulds area, it is probably the busiest airspace north of Toronto at this point. (well, maybe not but you get the point.) So, while we all sit and watch the sp helplessly, its good to know that things are moving faster now up there than they have yet. It will be an interesting rest of the summer and into the fall. I expect there will be many NRs forthcoming from all the companies in the ROF.

Oh, and as I drove by Actlabs in Thunder Bay the other day I noticed a couple of large empty crates outside labeled AUSTRALIA. Rhodium assays back soon? I don't know, but it would be nice.

I managed to pick up a few more shares at these low prices and hope sincerely that once we break 3.00 again, it will be the last we see of it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply