HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: D12, Franz and others with the Boards best interests at heart...

D12, Franz and others with the Boards best interests at heart...

posted on Jul 18, 2008 07:25AM

Deep breath now...ahhhhh......isn't that better?

For the most part, we are all in this thing for the same reason; to be present for the birth of the next major mining camp in Canada, and to make a lot of dough along the way.

Simple.

As this is a complex geological area, there is much to debate and much to ponder. There will be endless opportunities to develop expectations, some based on the facts at hand, some based on hopes and prayers. How the facts at hand are interpreted will vary significantly from one thoughtful poster to the next.

That is to be expected. Last time I checked, we are all different in our own ways.

If I may, on a Board of this kind, where emotions (for better or worse) often run high, it is best not to take personally comments that may not be meant in the way they are received.

I have no doubts about the bona fides of D12 or of Franz although both have different ways of expressing their thoughts, both valid and both in the interests the rest of us.

What is clear to me is that it is very difficult to swallow the markets reaction to what is positive news. Nerves begin to fray as patience is sorely taxed. That is human nature.

Those who manipulate the stock price no this to be true.

They also know that it is human nature not to trust what you cannot see in front of your nose.

And they capitalize on this.

How many times must it be repeated that we are in the very preliminary stages of a massive exploration effort. The results thus far are spectacular. But they are preliminary. Lots more work to do. Lots more time, money and effort to expend.

D12, Franz, and many of the rest of you, do not expend all your energy all at one. This is going to be a long journey and all of you will need your rest.

OK? All better now? Hope so cause this crazydik loves you both like the virtual family I've never had!

Gotta grab a kleenex now...tearing up...

Maybe time for another pill....

Ahhhh....better.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply