HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After being an investor in several promising exploration companies and waiting for the holy grail (43-101) I can tell you that if that's what your waiting for to triple the share price then you've got rocks in your head. It's never really helped any company I've invested in. I'm sick of hearing about when the 43-101's are going to come out, ohhh I called Nemis and he said it's coming soon, ohhh we're re-doing the assays etc etc.

We have a world class deposit and we need a major to buy into what we have. If we made a big new discovery at AT12 then I say that's great! Yahoo and it shows we have more than just DE1. If DE1 is what we're all about then they need to drill deeper, longer etc.

I'm in for the LONG HAUL. Quit your bitchen and let the experts drill the heck out of the ROF and we'll find out what the heck we have and hopefully we'll all be very wealthy as a result. If you don't like it then sell and move on.

Cheers,

Oz

New Message
Please login to post a reply