HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"you critique anyone with positive statements, what's wrong with milsy critiquing someone with negative statements, everyone knows that the sp is not where we want it, and I don't see that your negative spin of late is any better than someone who is always positive about the stock"

I simply pointed out what I consider to be factual. You also obviously missed the optimistic view expressed in my post. Try a second read through. Presently you appear to be of the opinion that if a post doesn't drip optimism and sweet speculation, one that attempts to point out basics and accuracy particularly in the use of language, then it is negative. Yours appears to be a perspective on which volumes are written in investing/trading psychology. I prefer to look at my perspective as careful and aiming towards as accurate a framework of thinking as I am capable, but don't for a minute interpret it as negative, as I am as expectant as anyone on this forum concerning NOT's future. The point that I make is that the future is not here yet and the anticipation of it is where most are having problems. Furthermore, there are a lot of longs who daily refute the concept of being long. Long is what you were when you had your mutual funds and didn't think about them until the next quarterly report. That is long psychology. You got into what you thought was good and you let the companies do the rest. Now it's the same, you got into a company that was great, but instead of being a true long, you spend all of this posting time often second guessing what the company should be doing. And by the way, I don't, I think you meant criticize, I don't criticize anyone with a positive statement. If I did that you'd see my name on every other post listing. There is nothing wrong with debate which is what I offer. If someone is offended because another counters what they say, then their motivations are perhaps inappropriate, their ego needs to take a time out, or they are simply too sensitive to participate in an open forum. This is a great place to achieve a degree of self-discovery.... everyone should use the opportunity well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply