HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Why no comments on the cromium ?

I find it really funny what's going on. I'm following the NOT story since december 2006 when I bought my first NOT shares. Before that, I used to read journals and some advise given by people who looked like they knew what they were talking about. I'm so informed with what's going on with NOT that since, every comment given by market experts and followers on NOT make me laught. They prove everytime that WE (ON THIS BOARDK) NOW A LOT MORE THAT WHAT THEY TELL US. When they're gonna tell us to buy, we will be way up and the little guy would have miss a great buying opportunity. So here what I think :

Do your oun DD :

1) read the 43-101 report

2) follow the ramp at Windfall and learn the past in that story of the great hole 100

3) learn about all the news we waiting on : DE2 assays, AT12

4) look at what we were at $7 not so long ago.

It's buying time my friends, not after those news but right now IMHO and always do you own DD.

Manic

New Message
Please login to post a reply