HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'd love it except it is just so scarey. What will we experience if the US dollar falls flat prior to some balancing events taking place?

S.

Well Summit1, we have until January to figure that one out. Once the New President is sworn in, the people that were manipulating the dollar, gold etc. will start letting the air out of the vehicle called the U.S. economy. And don't for a moment think that people aren't betting against the U.S. Just think about this for a moment. If you as a Government have total destiny of your currency, you and your buddies stand to profit from anything you do. Example: Before things get too bad, you tell all the big players to quietly sell their business to foreign investors, slowly ditch US dollars for Euros or any other stable currency. Once everything is set, you ( The Government ) devalue the dollar, lets say 50% and the next day you can buy back your company that you sold last week for 1/2 off!

Who gets hurt, the taxpayer! Inflation will skyrocket to the point where you'd need a wheelbarrow full of US dollars to buy a loaf of bread. The same old story, The rich will get richer........

I could go on and on with this rant.

Of course this is all just my opinion. How far off am I ?

Here's to a great week ahead for NOT.

96klite

New Message
Please login to post a reply