HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Couldn't sleep..tosssed, turned, thoughts on NOT keeping

Couldn't sleep..tosssed, turned, thoughts on NOT keeping

posted on Sep 17, 2008 01:26AM

me awake, so I decided to review again all the fundamentals and info on McFaulds, on the off chance that maybe just maybe I'd misread the reports or hadn't analysed the results correctly.

After doing this for the past two hours I now know that the only error in judgement I made was not buying more NOT when it was a huge spec play three years ago. Boys and girls the fundamentals are solid, no question we have three, not two, great plays, Windfall once it splits off,McFaulds on a stand alone and the others, predominantly, Burnt Hill for tungsten and the great potential for the Chinese project. If and when the split comes don't be surprised to see a three way, it makes logical sense to do it. He can structure NOT as a holding company retaining the majority shares in each of the projects and float each of them on the market.

Once the move to the tsx comes into play I'd expect the fund managers to start to take a more pro-active look at NOT, and when that happens then we may see the sp start to move up on a vertical line. Of course any assay news that would come close to eagle 1 results will have the same affect. Also the market is looking for some leadership from NOT senior managers and as Poly said if they were to start buying it would show confidence in the company.

Many of us have major $$ invested not just in NOT but other area plays , we need to hold on to our shares for as long as we possibly can. I know this is difficult especially when the creditors come calling but eventually we will all see a positive turn around in the Mcfaulds plays. No question there is a massive ore body but like the proverbial needle and haystack we just have to keep drilling until we find the motherlode.

Sorry for the ramble , probably too much caffeine

GLTA , long, strong and holding

Joe

Anyway I'm on coffee number four

New Message
Please login to post a reply