HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Spoke to Mr Richard Nemis today. here are my notes

Re: Spoke to Mr Richard Nemis today. here are my notes

posted on Sep 18, 2008 09:54AM

It's nice to hear of your conversation but other than reassuring an investor Dick doesn't provide concrete information and really how can he without running into problems with the exchange.

OK market conditions are crap so is Noront going to live with it or do something about it. Wouldn't hurt to tell us what can be done to reassure 'weak hands'. Hot shot experiance additions to management are on board so lets hear what they are accomplishing?

Considering they are in the middle of promotion it would be awfully nice to announce the 'chromite' news release promised.

FWR's great hit didn't do much for them or Noront but you can bet a lot of people are watching and waiting for next few drill results.

Biggest challange at the moment is share price under $2 when Dick and almost every forum member thinks $5+ is still a bargain. If I sound grumpy it's how I feel with the lack of interest shown by the market in Noront.

New Message
Please login to post a reply