HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I too am amazed at the ignornace of these so-called experts. I know for fact that Mr. Kaiser thinks the chrome is insignificant.

Based on their logic, one could argue that oil is not worth much because there is a lot of it in the world. Consider oil reserves for Alberta, including oil not recoverable using current technology, are estimated at 1,700 - 2,500 billion barrels, when demand is only 85 million barrels/day. If my math is correct, that could be enough for 80 years! However, as anyone who has had to fill up their gas tank recently can attest, it appears that the world does not have an “endless” supply of oil, and more importantly, its refining capacity is limited, resulting in a tight supply and high prices.

The key to understanding chrome's value lies in recognizing that the issue is not how much chrome is known to existence the world, but rather the recoverability and economics of mining/processing that chrome that dictate the value. The very fact there is known to be a lot of chrome in the world, theoretically enough for many, many years, but yet supply is tight and the price is increasing, should be a major indicator any 'expert' that there is more to understanding chrome's value than just considering how much of is known to be existence in the world.

There are actually a lot of diamonds in the world, but yet price for them is quite high because supply is held tight by De Beers. Although the supply issue for diamonds is effectively artificial, that's besides the point, because the point is the value of a commodity is dictated by its supply to the world market, not the totality of known world reserves of that commodity.

Given what we already know about the scale and characteristics of the chrome mineralization at the RoF, I find the position of these 'experts' on the potential value of that RoF chrome to be utterly irresponsible, to say the least.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply