HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Okay... Got it.

Could that grading in the horizontal plane be towards E1? Is this further evidence that E1 is bigger than the initial 43-101 resource. I know that NOT deliberately set a high cut-off grade for the first round to establish the economics of the high grade 'starter' pod. They are also drilling to expand it down dip (I think), which is towards PRB, not to mention chasing the conduit E1 is said to exist within looking for another E1-like pool/pod at depth. I suspect we will see a much bigger E1 tonnage, with a lower, but still comfortably economic cut-off grade, in the coming months...

Anyway, to be clear my question is: is the evidence in the PRB results possibly leading to something new, or is this them finding the evidence of the existence of E1, after E1 has already been found?

Thanks,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply