HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

For NOT, You and I

posted on Oct 09, 2008 12:14PM

Well, the power of synergy will prevail. I usually would not care too much about a stock and this is my first time voting for any stock I hold. I don't hold stocks long enough to really care but I have way too much invested and I feel confident in the management team in place NOW.

The other thing I keep getting told is don't let my emotions take over. Don't get emotionally attached to any stock. In this case I feel that both my emotions and common sense allowed me to vote for current management. Most of the posters here have NOT in their blood and just reading through many posts I can't help but get emotional. Many of you have truly helped me to understand this company much more than I could have done on my own.

I am long on NOT (1,2,3 years maybe), longer than anything else I hold or have held.

Today I voted "FOR".....mostly for me.....however, I also feel that I owe many of you something as well.

Cheers!!!!!

Sammyk

New Message
Please login to post a reply