HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm not accusing anyone...honest...

posted on Oct 12, 2008 07:42PM

...and I've been wrong this week already ( you know who you are...)

but...

I recall from the SPQ reverse split vote, a lot of discussion that the BOD seemed unconcerned with shareholder sentiment, and am wondering if this is permeating the current "odor" we are experiencing? Conversely, we have to question just how much of this is based in fact, since we never had a formal response at SPQ, which is rather odd, when I hear mgmt was surprised by the turn of events that befell them. Shock and awe???

For Noront, an the RoF in general, what we need to do is dismantle the facts as we know them, in as unemotional and factual fashion as we can ( pay attention Quack, this means you!!!) and lay them on the table and analyze them.

I wish I could believe in the good intentions of every company at McFauld's, and every director in the "Three Amigos" but something is rotten in Denmark. Who is it that is power-hungry, and money-hungry enough to sell out their brother?

As well, having never met the man, I also believe in the vision of RN, but realize he is fallible. That doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater. I have a lot of faults, but I also have strengths... that's where REAL strength is realized, in rising from your mistakes, acknowledging them and moving on. Admit them, and then try to rise above them.

So, perhaps we can lay out a chessboard of sorts, with all the players, and their land claims, and associations, and come up with some sort of algorithm that will shed some light into the current web of intrigue that we are caught up in. It seems the ground rules have changed since "The Big Score" was written, and now they're trying to turn it into "The Big Scam".

They forget this is the age of "Wiki" and as a community, we are a force to be reckoned with!

Just some late night, after turkey dinner and wine thoughts.

If anyone can achieve an epiphany from this, I'm all ears!

JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply