HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Vote Richard Nemis... Vote www.proxyvote.com.....Vote

Vote Richard Nemis... Vote www.proxyvote.com......

posted on Oct 22, 2008 07:18AM

Enough has been said as to why Richard with "his" hand picked board of directors is the best team for this company and its requirements forward moving. We have had many people take substantial amounts of time to inform those who may have been persuaded to give up by Rosseau. We have many who have provided answers to important questions using information that we can consider trustworthy.

Whatever you do...if you have not voted yet...be sure to read your ballot...make sure if you want out management to remain (as most here do) then please be sure Richard Nemis is on the ballot as the person you want heading the company.

Once you have your proxy number go to www.proxyvote.com and cast you ballot using the Control Number on your card (White Card in Canada).

If you have questions please feel free to air them on this forum "before" you vote.

If you feel you voted Rosseau by mistake you can still change your vote to Richard Nemis by entering the control number from the white card at www.proxyvote.com .

Please vote. We don't want to find out we missed by 100 votes. It can be that close. There is no place for complacency right now.

Your money is hanging on this decision. What will happen to your money after the vote is subject to the conditions of the market and who directs this company.

As far as the news releases go....I don't hold much into them. I think they aren't the real thing. I feel there's better news there that isn't being released. But...what do I know. I guess I'm hoping that. News releases during proxy wars can be very misleading and create great stress for the shareholders. Its important we stand tall and deflect the garbage that is being flung at us by Rosseau's management.

Please vote www.proxyvote.com

Mustangman

New Message
Please login to post a reply