HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Russeau investors

posted on Oct 22, 2008 10:22PM

I need to get my head around this..

So lets say I'm an investor with russeau and obviously I'm concerned about my investment in today's market. I catch wind that russeau wants to dump part or all my investment which is in a company with great potential, what would i think about that?

Would they be trying to get the last laugh if they lose? Not much of a laugh for anyone, especially for Russeau and their investors.

My stock is paid for and eventually will show it's true value even if the SP drops again. All warren would have done was lose a lot of money for himself and his investors and for what? irwin does not appear to be an emotional guy so dumping shares to make it appear that we voted for the wrong guy would be water under the bridge. He would lose more money and I don't believe he can afford that.

Can anyone forsee an alterier motive if they lose or is this just a scare tactic gone wrong?

New Message
Please login to post a reply