HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Sum4All,

You are correct with the meaning behind the rhyme... I didn't mean to be opaque, it was the meaning I was alluding to. The explanation that follows is a little abstract, and is only thoughts about what is going on in the ROF.

I don't mean to clog the board.

I'm not sure how all the pieces fit, but, when I thought about the rhyme and it's historical reference, I could easily picture it in the current ROF context.

Ring around the Rosy, that's easy, Ring could be ROF and Rosy, Rousseau.

Pocket full of posy... could be the massive sulphides as these are what bought out so many peoples greed. OK, the sulphides as the posy are a stretch. But, the sulphides could also be considered money and some may say money is the root of all evil. (I'd agree and substitute the word debt for money, same thing.) The nickel sulphides are why we are here and have brought the sharks too.

We all fall down... again literally, all the ROF players share price. Or as it pertains to the proxy battle, no one really wins. Further, perhaps some lowered their integrity in this battle, their integrity fell.

The plague could be reference to the stock market or the drought our ROF stocks have seen. I think the market is the plague.

Ring around the Rosy- said backwards, "Rosy around the Ring." what influence does Rosy wield? Are they the cause of the Plague in the ring, or a victim as well?

I have my suspicions, as do many.

The rhyme title just seemed to fit much of the emotion and mood I feel regarding the ROF and market in general. Sorry I didn't explain further the first time.

Good luck to all that will be attending the AGM. I know many here are looking forward to your updates on Tuesday.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply