HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Business time

posted on Oct 27, 2008 07:46PM

From now on it's strictly business. We knew RN to be an ethical man, someone who cares for all involved which is the reason many of us have held on, some longer than others but generally speaking, most here believed he would take us to the end.

Well, that's not gonna happen now with the new BOD, is it? or is it? Probably not so now do I sell when there is a little profit or do I hold on just a little while longer? I think it is too early to tell right now but my long term plans for NOT have been shortened. Trust has not been earned and until there is a genuine concern for the common SH I have to say that it's all business from here on end as it should be.

We made a differance with this proxy but at the end of the day we are all little fish in the sea with sharks all around us.

See you at $XX.XX?

New Message
Please login to post a reply