HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Retail shareholders-can we unite again?

posted on Oct 29, 2008 06:58AM

After reading everything from the AGM considering my own investement in this company and Crazydik's post, I have come to the conclusion that i am not the only one nervous about our hard earned dollars in this company. Richard Nemis did everything he could and so did we and we ended up with the lesser of 2 bad situations.

I would like to trust the new board to do what is right for our company. I would however much rather know that retail is respected. The only way to know this is to prevent dilution and work as a group.

For this to happen, we need to redo what we did for the vote. This is huge undertaking and will be made harder by not being able to use the list and possibly more apathy from shareholders.

However, this time we will benefit from more time as I believe it will be at least 1 month before they can do a PP. As the share price stays low, we can use this to our advantage and accumulate more shares as a group and raise our percentage of ownership.

I am willing to lead this effort again if there is a clear sign that it is well supported. For this to work, we will need every shareholder to send us a phone #, an email if available and their number of shares. Now I realize this is very confidential info and it will be treated as so I promise you.

More details will follow if the interest is there by shareholders. If you believe that this has merit, please click this post. If we get to 100 thumbs, I will do a write up tonite on how exactly we will proceed. If I do not see this many thumbs then this campaign would be doomed to fail and I will not waste my time further.

Warmest regards,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply