HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Indeed Nylusiak, everyone must "has the same goals and the best ways to achieve those goals".

I too like the idea of one united "Noront community" cause I am very still the young idealistic teenager of 1973, being against the totalitarian Pinochet coup in Chili over the democratic Allende regime . I sang "the Internationale" side by side with widow Allende ", and I still like the title song "El pueblo jamas sera vencido".

But, but.... let's use this "combined force" not only to fight over the BOD. Lenin said, "if you can't lick them, join them" somewhat in Russian I suppose :).

What I mean is, let's use this combined force in a positive manner towards the BOD. There are very knowledgable posters here who already know far more about the McFaulds geology than the "newbies" on the BOD. Let's not fight them, BUT GUIDE them.

I know we have the knowledge, the strenght, the courage to achieve this. ALSO by this way we can make "them" understand we mean it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply