HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree we need to pay close attention to the actions of this new BOD until such time as they demonstrate that we can trust them. (this may take a long time-if ever) But the only way we make money is if the board succeeds in taking NOT to the next level. I want to make money, therefore, I want this board to succeed. The recent negative attitude on this forum does not help our cause or endear us to a BOD that we need to be successful. We want them to keep us informed, but how can we expect them to communicate with us when they come here to read our forum and are confronted with all sorts of posts calling them names. I agree. Lets keep an eye on them; but lets also help them in any way we can to take NOT to the next level and make us all some money. Its time to move on with a positive attitude while doing all we can to communicate our concerns to the BOD in a constructive way and hold them accountable for their actions. My 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply